Note on the Response
The quantity shown in the response is the product's new Available Quantity (Held quantity is deducted from Available).
There is some minor logic in regards to how SkuVault knows which cost to apply to the product when syncing a PO (Purchase Order).
- If you include a cost - We will always use the cost specified
- If you exclude a cost - If the product has an active supplier associated with it that is the same as the PO's supplier, then we will use the Supplier cost. If the product has an inactive supplier (that is the same as the PO's supplier) or the product does not contain that supplier, we will use the Product's default cost (the Product Cost field).
If filtering by SKU, IsReturnByCodes must be null or false. Likewise, if filtering by Code, IsReturnByCodes must be true.
If specific codes/SKUs aren't requested (using "ProductCodes" or "ProductSkus" parameters), then all Alternate SKUs will always be returned as separate objects within the product array. The "IsAlternateSku" boolean will indicate whether the SKU is an Alternate (value of "true) or the primary or parent SKU (value of "false").
Currently, products will only return under their Primary Code unless Alternate Codes are specified in the "ProductCodes" parameter.
Corrections are always returned. Even if you are specifying a warehouse, this is always returned as Corrections can not be determined on a per warehouse level. Therefore, if you are filtering on a warehouse level, these may not be 100% accurate.
- All dates are returned in UTC format. Therefore, the "ReceiptDate" parameter will almost always be a day ahead of when the actual receipt is. For example, in the above "Example Response," the Receipt Date of "2016-01-23T00:00:00.0000000Z" is actually January 22 (UTC -> EST for example).
- The "ReceivedDate" returned in the Corrections array will not contain a time. This is because it is impossible for this to be accurate. Why? Because you may have multiple receives at different times for the same SKU on the same day.
- The Code/PartNumber parameters are the Code/PartNumber on that PO. So, if the product is deleted/recreated, it will not contain the new information, because the old product is what is on the PO.
Sale Context for Picks
Picks that were made against a specific sale (using QC on Pick, Pick on QC, or Check Item Against Order) will show that sale's ID in the Context parameter.
Did you know?
Inventory quantity can be removed from holds by using a Transaction Reason that has the "Remove from holds" flag enabled. Set this flag on the Transaction Reasons page.
This request overwrites the entire external warehouse.
Any SKU in an external warehouse that is omitted from the next request will be removed from said warehouse.